I’ve noticed that over the last month, traffic has steadily risen by about one or two visitors per week. I think I know what’s driven this increase, and it’s nice to know that there’s a way to make incremental increases in blog readership and site traffic without throwing a ton of money at your site.
There are a few things we’ve done that really help this:
1. Value-focused blogging 2-3x weekly
2. Leaving relevant comments on others blogs
3. Speaking at tons of conferences
There are a few more things that we really need to do, to possibly double the rate of growth to the site:
1. Add 2-3 more case studies every quarter
2. More guest posts on other blogs
There are also a few things that we don’t do (and won’t do):
1. Write posts about our current clients that identify them
2. Hype a speaking engagement (or take one) that doesn’t benefit our clients
Anything working especially well for you to make “slow-burn” increases in traffic on your site?